“If you have a passion for something, you have a chance to make it a reality.”
The dream and vision for a planner has been a process. In fact it has been a journey through highs and lows and long twisting roads. But the journey never would have started without a dream and through that dream a risk. It was through the emotions of needing and searching for a tool that would not just organize our to-do’s and appointments but one that would really help us to simply life that we birthed the Nourished Planner.
After two years in the making, we are living proof that one simple idea with a lot of passion and determination can lead to big things. In this case, to a tool that can help someone change and shape the course of your life for the better.
A tool created for you.
We are beyond excited for this project and wanted to bring you in on the journey of creation and the future of the Nourished Planner. So to get you up-to-date we wanted to fill you in personally on the story of the Nourished Planner and the mission behind it.
Here’s what you’ll learn in episode #039 of simple roots radio:
- What the planner means to us
- How Heidi got started into food blogging
- Why we’re so passionate about organizing
- How the least organized people created a planner
- How this planner is unique
- How this planner gives you the ability to use it how YOU need it
- The monthly challenges that are included in this planner
- How to plan your most productive day
- What we’re most excited to see happens with the planner
- How long we’ve spent working on the planner
- What we hope you’ll learn from our process of designing this planner
- Heidi’s favorite things
- Our themes for 2017
“The Nourished Planner is a place to put down your goals, thoughts and ideas and take action on them.”
We would love for you to join us in this journey. A journey through enjoying life. Of choosing to slow down, to create a space of less to ultimately live more. To purchase your own copy of the Nourished Planner click here and begin the journey to something greater one day at a time.